[Firm Phone Number]
[Attorney Name and Bar Number]
Attorney for Plaintiff(s)/Defendant(s)
Arizona Superior Court, Maricopa County
Assigned to the Hon. [Judge]
This matter came before the Court on [identification of moving party]’s Motion to File Category of Documents Under Seal. The Court has received and considered the memoranda and has heard the arguments of counsel. Based on the facts and legal authorities presented, and good cause appearing under Ariz. R. Civ. P. 5.4(c) (Jan. 2018) the Court makes the following findings and orders:
Documents falling within the following category or type are subject to this Order and may be filed under seal:
- [description of category or type with sufficient specificity to allow application by court clerk to particular documents].
- On presentation of a copy of this Order by [identification of designated party or person], the Clerk of the Court is directed to file under seal any document falling within the category identified above.
- An overriding interest exists that supports filing the identified category of documents under seal, and overcomes the public’s right of access to such documents, in that: [description of interest];
- There is a substantial probability of prejudice to [identification of whether prejudice is to movant or to another person] if documents within the identified category are not filed under seal, in that [description of prejudice];
- The proposed restriction on public access is no greater than necessary to preserve the confidentiality of the information to be sealed and subject to the overriding interest; and
- no reasonable, less restrictive alternative exists to preserve the confidentiality of the information to be sealed.
Dated this [Day] of [Month], [Year].
[Name of Judge]
Presiding Judge of [Court System], County of [County]