Justin McKay graduated from Northern Arizona University and attended the Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. Throughout his legal career, he has worked almost exclusively in high-end litigation. Justin has fought for the rights of victims both in personal injury and in complex probate, trust and estate litigation. Justin focuses on cases involving catastrophic injuries, wrongful death, financial exploitation and elder abuse. Justin has helped recover of millions of dollars for victims of negligence, abuse and exploitation.
Justin helped represent hundreds of injury and wrongful death victims in claims against Purdue Pharma regarding manufactured opioids, such as Oxycontin. It is widely regarded as one of the largest and most complex legal actions in American history.
Education, Licensing, and Distinctions
- Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, J.D.
- Northern Arizona University, B.A.
- Brophy College Preparatory
- State Bar of Arizona
- The United States District Court for the District of Arizona
- CALI Award: ASU Public Defender Clinic
- CALI Award: Gender and Family Policy
- Pro Bono Distinctions